Having regular forum participation is a great way to get more traffic to your forum!

  The more active that a forum is, the more members the forum will get!

  A great way to get more members active is by having some fun threads! You will find some "fun threads" posted here!

  Feel free to copy them (maybe give credit to this blog) or just adapt them to your style!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fun Forum Threads Equal More Forum Participation

This fun thread is titled..
I Love It When..

Here a thread where you can share some positive stuff that happens to you!
Let me start..(give a example of something that you love) maybe..

I love remembering how my daughter used to tell me that she "lubs me" (she 3 years old at the time!)

***************End Of Thread***************


Original Thread Idea
Orignal thread authors site.. Earn Money For Fun!

Feel free to leave a comment even a fun posting URL

Easy Money-Free Info

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug. This thread hasn't been as successful as the "I Hate It When..." thread. That should tell you something!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Please note spam will be deleted!