Having regular forum participation is a great way to get more traffic to your forum!

  The more active that a forum is, the more members the forum will get!

  A great way to get more members active is by having some fun threads! You will find some "fun threads" posted here!

  Feel free to copy them (maybe give credit to this blog) or just adapt them to your style!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Using Fun Forum Threads For More Forum Traffic!

This fun thread is titled..
If I Had A Nickel...I Would Be Rich!

Let play a game called If I Had A Nickel...I Would Be Rich.
It is a real simple game to play!
Just post If I had a Nickel (fill in the blank) I would be rich!
Rules are simple and there is only one and that is follow the forum rules!

Let me start..

If I had a Nickel for everytime that I stopped paying attention, I would be rich!

***************End Of Thread***************


Original Thread Idea

Feel free to leave a comment even a fun posting URL

Easy Money-Free Info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Please note spam will be deleted!